Uh oh

This is a discussion on Uh oh within the Motorola Droid X forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I am having alot of problems with my phone as of my last flash. I can connect to wifi and even surf the web, but ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tears_for_Fears

Thread: Uh oh

Uh oh

I am having alot of problems with my phone as of my last flash. I can connect to wifi and even surf the web, but I lose all packets when I ping the router and can not access Google play store. Normally my wifi icon on the status bar is white when I first connect and then turns blue after a few seconds it has continued to remain white no matter how many times I turn my wifi off and back on or ever restart.. There are no problems with the router all other devices work just fine both wireless and wired. I also am having a problem with Gmail force closing everytime I attempt to open it. I feel that may well be from me running miui gapps not realizing I did not need to do that. I am going to try and reflash this same ROM again without wiping. if anyone has ANY ideas the input is welcome at this point.

Verizon DroidX
    Android version: 2.3.7
    Kernel version :2.6.32.9-g34b306d bmvq37@zin22lnxdroid28 #1
    Rom version: liquid.shadow.20111101.140702
    Build number: Liquid Gingerbread v3.1

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Re: Uh oh

I forgot to mention that my contacts are not syncing with Google at this time.

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!

What is this ROM's status? If it's an unstable ROM, Wi-Fi problems tend to happen. This is an issue of the ROM, so you should either try a clean reflash (with full wipe), try another ROM, or ask the developer if he has any sort of patch of fix for that issue.

The first place you should try seeking help is where you got the particular ROM, see if people who also used the same ROM have found a workaround.
    oz120 likes this.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

The roms status was stable when i firat started using it and there have not been any updates in a long time.I got everything fixed up so far with a fresh flash and wipe only probrlem I am having now is market force close. I have been using this rom over a year now and until now have never had a problem with anything. I hot the rom from droidxforums.com but because of no market can not download there app.

I got play market working now just had to find a newer apk file. I went with 3.10.10 and everything is working great now. Thank you for your help.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links