Dedicated OG Droid Owners

This is a discussion on Dedicated OG Droid Owners within the Motorola Droid forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Kmart95 Got mine in December '09, rooted in February '10, runnin Cyanogenmod 6 right now. I plan on sticking it out until ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dedicated OG Droid Owners

Quote Originally Posted by Kmart95 View Post
    Got mine in December '09, rooted in February '10, runnin Cyanogenmod 6 right now. I plan on sticking it out until my upgrade in December. When that time comes il either get the best vanilla android phone (it better have 4g and dual core), or a verizon iphone if there is one with 4g (dont hate )
    I'm pretty sure you dont have to wait until december for upgrade. They changed to upgrade time to 20 months

Had my droid since the day it came out. Got up early on 6 November '09 to pay a visit to a local VZW store where I almost didn't get one because someone else had reserved the only one they had. But lucky for me they had another one at there other location :D.

Been rooted since the discovery of the security issue in the Android 2.0 bootloader. Rooted specifically to run the ZeusDroid Sense port that never fully panned out. Currently running CM6.1 at stock speeds with a stock kernel.

And currently none of the new crop of phones interest me because none of them run stock Android.

og droid since dec 09 hit the stumble upon button found droid forums lurked and finally decided to root and load up one of j-rum's roms never looked back now i am rocking og droid cush zero rom stock kernel
    CUSHZERO
    IS
    COMING
    ARE YOU
    READY

Got mine as a Christmas present in Dec 09. Rooted, 1.2ghz, Stock ROM with ADW and the dektop visualizer widget mod to make it a look a little like the Windows phones. Let the bashing begin! LOL

Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  75.2 KBName:  screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  79.6 KBName:  screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  73.0 KB
    Some screens of my phone. Colors are off cuz of the screenshot app but you get the idea.

I will be honest. I love this phone but my girlfriend just got an EVO and that thing is fricken awesome. I am itching to upgrade and can anytime but trying to hold out for the Bionic.

November of 2009 over here too. Loyal to the device by force. Would like to upgrade however, is there a device better? As far I can see..... Nope!

Quote Originally Posted by sal33n View Post
    Got mine as a Christmas present in Dec 09. Rooted, 1.2ghz, Stock ROM with ADW and the dektop visualizer widget mod to make it a look a little like the Windows phones. Let the bashing begin! LOL

Name:  screenshot.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  75.2 KBName:  screenshot_1.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  79.6 KBName:  screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  73.0 KB
    Some screens of my phone. Colors are off cuz of the screenshot app but you get the idea.
    I will be honest. I love this phone but my girlfriend just got an EVO and that thing is fricken awesome. I am itching to upgrade and can anytime but trying to hold out for the Bionic.
    No bashing from me.. I kind of like the tile thing.. It is something different. Looks good on your phone. Important thing is that it is backed by Android right??

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni View Post
    Happy Droid Owner since 11/09. Rooted on 12/09 I have used the following Roms: UD 5.X- 9.X , Cyanogen 5-6.2, Shadow Rom, Liquid Frozen Yogurt, and currently on Bugless Beast 6.2X. I find BB works best on my phone and hums along great at 800mHz. I love the AOSP look and feel but runs great and looks even better with a theme.
    Sounds like me! I switch rooms really frequently as well but you should try out "Project Elite" I got some great Quadrant Scores with it and it has the same BB feel. That's been one of my favorites as well as the new CM7 nightlies.

First Droid sold from my local Verizon store at launch. My Droid is currently unrooted. I'm waiting on my Bionic!

Quote Originally Posted by VZDr01dF13nd View Post
    My boss hates my mods lol just jealous
    My boss just hates that I have a Droid lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Orlock View Post
    My boss just hates that I have a Droid lol!
    Mine too, but he'd have to divorce me before he could fire me!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links