time on notification bar

This is a discussion on time on notification bar within the Motorola Flipout forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; does anyone know of a way to put the time on the notification bar...

Thread: time on notification bar

time on notification bar

does anyone know of a way to put the time on the notification bar

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Isn't the time already on the notification bar? I would be surprised if it wasn't.
    Avatar courtesy of Elliott C. 'Eeyore' Evans

Quote Originally Posted by jmgib View Post
    Isn't the time already on the notification bar? I would be surprised if it wasn't.

I am sorry but it definitely is not showing any time on the status bar

This normally isn't something the user can change themselves through the options. It will most likely require rooting and modifying the code on your phone by hand in order to change this if it is not showing up normally. I really would like to see a screenshot of this though. I'm not aware of any Android phones where the time isn't displayed in the top right corner on the notification bar.

Dear jmgib thank you very much for replying and your time. I think that i have figured out the problem. You see i needed to veiw web pages in a foreign language so i rooted the phone and used root explorer to delete all the font files in /system/fonts and then i replaced them with fonts that have the foreign language included but i just found the new fonts on the internet and maybe they were not compatible with my device. I did this as soon as i bought the phone so i must have thought that there was never the time showing on the status bar.
    but the problem is that now i have no access to the old fonts since i deleted them so if you could be so kind to please upload the /system/fonts folder on the flipout so that i could download them i would be most grateful.

thank you in advance

Sorry, I only have the Backflip, so I can't provide you with the files you need. This is why you should always make a backup before you remove/change things. I would say that your best bet would be to check out Android, Blackberry, Motorola & Palm News | ModMyMobile to see if they have a .sbf file you can use RSDLite to restore your phone to factory.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links