any linux users out there?

This is a discussion on any linux users out there? within the Motorola i1 Hacks forums, part of the Motorola i1 category; I really don't know where to start. I do have a linux box i built in the winter off season collecting dust. Racing picked back ...

Thread: any linux users out there?

any linux users out there?

I really don't know where to start. I do have a linux box i built in the winter off season collecting dust. Racing picked back up so I lost intrest in learning linux. This may spark it back up. We are probably going to be venturing on new ground with this being IDEN not alot of veterans are going to buy an I1 that cost the same a 4g.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yeah, i am a slackware/fedora user. got my hands in this device since yesterday, still looking for infos.

I've been using Fedora since Core 4. My PC is dual boot Fedora 10 and Windows Vista and my wife's laptop is fedora 10. I'm building a new system and will dual boot the latest version of Fedora and Windows 7 when it is done. I still need Windows to deal with my Samsung HDTV and to update my TomTom GPS. I highly recommend you Google mjmwired. It is the best tutorial I've found out there for setting up a Fedora Linux box.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links