Motorola i1 Problems

This is a discussion on Motorola i1 Problems within the Motorola i1 Tech Support forums, part of the Motorola i1 category; when i take a pic or video it saves it but it says 0.00 mb and won't show up just black screen tried master reset ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Motorola i1 Problems

camera messed up

when i take a pic or video it saves it but it says 0.00 mb and won't show up just black screen tried master reset and format as card but nothing works??????

i got my i1 about a week ago and when i orinonally set up the gmail i used an old account and now when i want to update and sync my phone with a new gmail it wont let me any suggestions reply please

Anyone know of an App to shut the shutter sound off on the motorola i1

Im having a problem with my i1 phone, when making a call i cant use my dial pad, i can press the buttons but it doesnt respond, like when making a payment over the phone, when i press a number it wont work. Is this a problem with my phone or is that just how the fone is?

I'm having a lot of problems with my i1. I think that I got the phone too early. Has anyone seen any software updates or anything being distributed? Here are some of my problems:

1. My work email (not gmail) takes forever to load messages. It will say loading for like 10 mins in some cases more before the text comes through. Especially if the sender has a business card loaded to the signature of the email, which is common.
    2. I can't open attachments on email. My blackberry I was able to do this with no problem.
    3. My text messaging is very slow to browse through screens. ie If I want to browse through a number of different conversation I am having it takes forever.
    4. I am trying to delete some text messages from my phone to speed up to application and when I am going to delete all threads the contact's name stays in the list but all of the information that was contained in the message is gone. If I try to delete messages individually the message sometimes goes away but it takes forever.
    5. Very frequently an error message pops up and make me force close or wait for the application to respond.

Needless to say I am very disappointed with the new i1. If anyone has had similar issues and found a solution please contact me or reply. I like the idea of the phone but it's functionality is not there. Please help!

Motorola i1 Fix's

First off anyone who has NEXTEL |/Motorola iDEN based network phones you are only operating at a 1.75G Network, very slow compared EVDO or 3G so your EMail and things of that sort will take a bit to load hints the WIFI option . In my experience with the i1 (have owned two Boost versions and two NEXTEL | ) unless the battery was conditioned properly (A full charge of NEVER turning the phone on and letting it charge with slow charger not rapid, then powering it on for the first time and running it fully dead 3 times ) it has the "Memory Effect" like older battery's . Second you need to remember that if your BlackBerry worked its because its not an Always Data on phone and uses RIM BlackBerry Services (Research in Motion) with the i1 having an Android OS it still sticks to its roots and that is NEXTEL | and are not mint to handle all of that data ... if you call someone on an i1 8 out 10 times it will say please hold & Direct Connect usually responds back User Busy In Data A3 (like a dial-up Modem) I actually use a NEXTEL | i1 on Boost and it works a Lot better then Boost's, problem is NEXTEL | tested the phone with Boost the NEXTEL | version has a few differences to it, even the Battery hatch is sealed better then Boost's . If you need help you can contact me at (540) 875-0071 or 135*886241*13 I actually work at Sprint and would be more then happy to assist .:sprintyellow:

iDEN network only functions at 1.75G speeds (same as dial-up internet service) . You have to download the app YouTube.apk to your SD via a computer then install it and it will run when WiFi, is switched on .

I see your new to NEXTEL | and well... welcome to 1.75G speeds . NEXTEL's Voice system runs of a complex system developed by Motorola in 1994 to incorporate a two-way Duplex radio with a mobile phone . NEXTEL | can only use iDEN (Integrated Digitally Enhanced Network) based towers an will not roam on any other network's tower's, also there phone's are based off of TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access) & GSM (hints the SIM Card) they are still and Analog service with slight Digital integration the globe at the top is for data only, you can Direct Connect (Walkie-Talkie) and make calls . The phone has an IP address that utilizes the Data Network . So in a nutshell NEXTEL | is a one operation at a time phone and the i1 sticks to its roots and that is Motorola iDEN services . Mostly used in Public Safety operations, Government, Military, and so on they are not mint for Text Junkie's just or Web Junkie's . If you must have Data 24/7 then go with a GSM (AT&T or T-Mobile) or a CDMA (Verizon or Sprint being on top)(any non-SIM Carded phone) I work a Sprint if you need any help just shoot me a message back .

motorola i1 messaging problem

I have a problem with my text messaging. I bought my phone over 6 months ago. Every message I have ever recieved or sent is still on my phone. Its slowing my phone down. When I try to delete them a message pops up that says Sorry. Activity messaging (in application messaging) is not responding force close or wait.. neither one of them do anything but lock up my messaging to where i have to restart my phone. When I turn it back on my "messages" are gone. But how many times I talked to each person but with no actual message.. just where the message used to be.. Can someone please help me??

I'm having several problems.

First, there does not seem to be a way to delete the default g-mail e-mail account, and replace it with another one. The original account that I set up is receiving a lot of spam mail, and so I've created a new e-mail account. However, I can't find a way to delete the link from the g-mail icon to the old account, and neither could Sprint tech support.

Second, occasionally I will receive an error message on the phone about the TK process not starting. It has done this since the first week that I owned the phone.

Third, when I select the camera icon on my phone, it will cause the phone to shut down and reboot. It does this with a fully charged battery.

Fourth, if I put the phone in my shirt pocket before the screen locks, apparently it will sens body movement behind the shirt which the phone interprets as user input. I'm finding that this can result in some goofy settings that I have to undo.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links