Motorola i1 Problems

This is a discussion on Motorola i1 Problems within the Motorola i1 Tech Support forums, part of the Motorola i1 category; Having problems with the Motorola i1? Let us know, we are here to help!...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Motorola i1 Problems

danDroid

Motorola i1 Problems

Having problems with the Motorola i1? Let us know, we are here to help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i am having a problem with the i1. when the wifi is turned on i do not receive all my texts and my email say incorrect username or password. when i turn off wifi then the texts and email work.

I'm having trouble with my I1. It seems as though I can't download apps. Every app I attempt to download it says it's unsuccessful. Can anyone help?

Just bought the i1 this past friday (6-25-10) and love the phone.
    However, the one thing that has me baffled is the fact that I am able to send and receive text messages with no problems, and I am able to send picture texts with no problem ... but when I am sent a text message with a photo, it will not come through.

Any ideas ???

Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli Da Don View Post
    I'm having trouble with my I1. It seems as though I can't download apps. Every app I attempt to download it says it's unsuccessful. Can anyone help?
    This is no longer a problem but is there a reason why I can't watch youtube videos?

I've been having issues with my motorola i1 and the music player. I have a sandisk 8gb micro sd card and everytime I listen to music it freezes after 15min or so and forces my screen to go blank and I have to pull the battery to get it back to normal. I'm on my 3rd different i1 and experiencing the same issue and frustrated please help!

problems with no help

Well I'm having allot of the same issues as everyone else but i have yet to see any help so what is the deal can we get some active advise or help from the creator of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by iamjdaniels View Post
    I've been having issues with my motorola i1 and the music player. I have a sandisk 8gb micro sd card and everytime I listen to music it freezes after 15min or so and forces my screen to go blank and I have to pull the battery to get it back to normal. I'm on my 3rd different i1 and experiencing the same issue and frustrated please help!
    Try a different player. I use Mort on my Hero. I havent got the I1 yet.

All of the above

I can relate to everyone here. I have a window every hour or so when my text messages (that dont time out) get sent, and I receive every text message that had been sent to me (usually about 5 or 6). When I send a message it will sit in queue until that window approaches or the message times out and I have to resend it.

I also experience the loss of the mobile network (globe up top disappears), this usually goes hand in hand with loss of text messaging. This appears to occur primarily when I am using wifi and the mobile network will disappear for usually 45 minutes to an hour, and then miraculously appear back.

I am new to nextel so, is this what nextel service is usually like in regards to text messaging? Or did they just rush this phone out and we have to wait for a ridiculous update to surface?

Any and all insight into solving this issues would be much appreciated!

JS

Quote Originally Posted by TidbiT View Post
    Well I'm having allot of the same issues as everyone else but i have yet to see any help so what is the deal can we get some active advise or help from the creator of this post.
    This is a user-supported forum. Unfortunately, there aren't enough i1 users here yet to provide timely answers to everyone's questions. Hopefully as the i1 gains ground we will have more members who have experience with the types of problems you all are experiencing.

In the meantime, Google is your friend and if you find another forum that has more members that are knowledgeable with the i1, invite them to come on over.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links