Messaging problems

This is a discussion on Messaging problems within the Motorola i1 Tech Support forums, part of the Motorola i1 category; I've had my phone over 6 months. I love it. But every text message i've recieved is still on my phone. I've tried to delete ...

Thread: Messaging problems

Unhappy Messaging problems

I've had my phone over 6 months. I love it. But every text message i've recieved is still on my phone. I've tried to delete them. It always says sorry and that its busy and I can wait or I can shut down the program right away. Either way, my messaging stops working and i have to restart my phone. Once restarted, I can go into my messaging. It will still have everyone i've talked to, how many times, but when i click on it theres no more actual messages.. can someone please help me! My phone is getting so slow!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

my motorola i1 will not come on anymore. it froze on me and nothing worked. i took the battery out and now it wont come on and it was on the charger when it froze. i tokk it of the charger and took the battery out. is there anything that will help me get this to turn back on?

I am having problems with my i1. Some people I can text and some I can't. They can text me but I can't text them back. Can anyone help?

Why does it sometimes take hours to receive text messages even when I have full bars on both service and internet?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links