new home?

This is a discussion on new home? within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; So will this be my new home? I've been hanging with the moment crowd learning because my wife has one but I've been holding out ...

Thread: new home?

new home?

So will this be my new home? I've been hanging with the moment crowd learning because my wife has one but I've been holding out for the Nextel because of the signal issues I have with cdma and gsm in my area.

We need some good devs here becouse Im sure there are things werew not going to like from sprint. First task of mine will be to remove the junk!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

danDroid
    Welcome to the form YamaFord! Things are still pretty quiet around here, but we hope once the evo 4g and i1 hit the streets, traffic will pick up! Let us know if you have any ideas how we can get the place jump started.

Is this forum tapatalk friendly? I haven't checked yet. My wifes not here. haha. I'm pimpin the BB7510 right now (10 bucks on EBAY) and it doesn't like this site because it tries to show everything and says its to big. SDX forum shows up as text on my phone. Good stuff for a slow network.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links