Battery widget

This is a discussion on Battery widget within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I am using a battery widget called Battery Left, It works ok, after you install it and let it calibrate, it will tell you how ...

Thread: Battery widget

Junior Member myke_sprintdroids's Avatar

Arrow Battery widget

I am using a battery widget called Battery Left, It works ok, after you install it and let it calibrate, it will tell you how many hours you have until the phone will be dead and at what time it will be.

I was just wondering if anyone is using any other widgets and what they are called? Looking for something better maybe? Can anyone recommend something they like? Maybe I should stop obsessing over the battery and stop using a widget all together?

myke

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I use mini info not cuz its a great battery widget but it shows three things, battery sd card and disk space.

Right now I am only using the battery option for SwitchPro on one of my toggle widgets. I used to use Battery Left, it's actually pretty accurate but it's too ugly for me to use with my current homescreen set up.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links