question about the People widget

This is a discussion on question about the People widget within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Heya -- Got what may be a dumb question about the People widget. If you make a mistake in setting a default action for a ...

Thread: question about the People widget

question about the People widget

Heya --

Got what may be a dumb question about the People widget. If you make a mistake in setting a default action for a contact, is there an easy way to correct that?
    Currently, the only way to fix that is delete the contact from the group and then re-add it and make the proper selection. That is a pain.

Am I missing something?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

jakewoodblues,
    Open the contact, use the menu key (next to the home key) then select edit...if you need to change the contacts pic...press current pic and a window will pop up with several options...

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
    jakewoodblues,
    Open the contact, use the menu key (next to the home key) then select edit...if you need to change the contacts pic...press current pic and a window will pop up with several options...
    Thanks, but that's for editing info in the contact page. What I was looking for was specifically related to the widget. When you tap a picture on the widget for the 1st time, it asks you to assign an action (open contact, send email, call, etc). What I'm looking for is a way to change the action taken when I press the picture on the widget.

Thanks again!

Long press on the widget this pulls up a menu of actions on almost every thing on the phone (meaning that works with just about everything like links photos things like that)

Quote Originally Posted by jakewoodblues View Post
    Heya --

Got what may be a dumb question about the People widget. If you make a mistake in setting a default action for a contact, is there an easy way to correct that?
    Currently, the only way to fix that is delete the contact from the group and then re-add it and make the proper selection. That is a pain.

Am I missing something?
    click on the name under the contact when the details screen comes up hit menu then go to more it she give you 2 options:set speed dial and set widget action

set widget action

[quote=ABDULKAREEM;6945]
    Heya --

Am I missing something?
    click on the name under the contact when the details screen comes up hit menu then go to more it she give you 2 options:set speed dial and set widget action this should fix your problem

[quote=ABDULKAREEM;6946]
    Quote Originally Posted by ABDULKAREEM View Post
    Heya --

Am I missing something?
    click on the name under the contact when the details screen comes up hit menu then go to more it she give you 2 options:set speed dial and set widget action this should fix your problem
    click on the name under the contact when the details screen comes up hit menu then go to more it she give you 2 options:set speed dial and set widget action this should fix your problem.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links