Does Anyone Have a Shapewriter apk?

This is a discussion on Does Anyone Have a Shapewriter apk? within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by Deano Drew- Did you find it yet? I found it yesterday and I can PM or email it to you, I fricking ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does Anyone Have a Shapewriter apk?

Shapewriter

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Drew- Did you find it yet? I found it yesterday and I can PM or email it to you, I fricking fell in love with it...in the autocorrect options, Tattooine came up! It has Star Wars in spell check! That alone should make it worth having!
    Seriously, though, I love it. It is very good, and anything you add to the dictionary is immediately available.
    Deano:

I just wrecked my Incredible in which I had Shapewriter, which I found to be the best. Insurance replace the phone with an X and I cannot transfer my apps to it, for whatever reason. I can download all the apps I'm missing except for Shapewriter and I'm wondering if you could somehow get me a copy as above...

Thanks.
    (drmatoth@gmail.com)

Shapewriter APK Download link

Here's a website with the download:

Download ShapeWriter APK | Rough Book

My phone has become so slow! I've been wanting to reset it to factory but the fact that I couldn't get Shapewriter (which I find to be far superior to Swype and SlideIt -- even despite not having a microphone button) was preventing me from doing it. Now that I found the APK, I can finally do the reset. Hopefully the more people with this APK, the more chance we'll never lose it. Not sure why the company pulled it, it's so much more efficient than the other swiping keyboards.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links