Best way to watch the royal wedding?

This is a discussion on Best way to watch the royal wedding? within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Ok so my girlfriends and I are going to get together that Friday evening to watch the royal wedding....yeah I know...don't make fun. So we're ...

Thread: Best way to watch the royal wedding?

Best way to watch the royal wedding?

Ok so my girlfriends and I are going to get together that Friday evening to watch the royal wedding....yeah I know...don't make fun.

So we're meeting up in another town and getting a hotel room. I'm thinking...I have this awesome evo....it takes an HDMI cable...I can hook it up to the tv in the hotel room (hopefully it will have the right hookups).....

what would you suggest using to watch it? I'm wondering if it will be on IMDb or tv.com apps, etc.? I'm not very tech savvy so any help, suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member Freudslipped_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Just make sure the hotel broadcasts BBC America. I mean, if you are going to watch the broadcast, shouldn't it come with the official accent on the official British channel? Check to make sure they have updated their TV's to flat panels too. I've been in some hotels that had ancient sets and still charged a pretty penny (Do You Hear Me Baltimore? LOL)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links