Asurion Insurance

This is a discussion on Asurion Insurance within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Just had to file a claim because of a shattered screen . I know most you you are saying " a shattered screen " well ...

Thread: Asurion Insurance

Asurion Insurance

Just had to file a claim because of a shattered screen . I know most you you are saying " a shattered screen " well I was going to take it and have a new screen put in then I pulled it out of the defender case and notice multiple cracks around the power and volume buttons and even the ear phone jack was cracked .
    I was expecting them to send me a recond phone , nope they sent me a brand new sealed in the box evo and all they want sent back is the device itself , so I have an extra battery , mem card and charger .

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Triumph View Post
    Just had to file a claim because of a shattered screen . I know most you you are saying " a shattered screen " well I was going to take it and have a new screen put in then I pulled it out of the defender case and notice multiple cracks around the power and volume buttons and even the ear phone jack was cracked .
    I was expecting them to send me a recond phone , nope they sent me a brand new sealed in the box evo and all they want sent back is the device itself , so I have an extra battery , mem card and charger .
    You could have just gone to the repair center and paid only $35 to get it fixed. But I guess $100 isn't bad for a brand new phone. It will have higher resale value.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone or tablet
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

I am very pleased with the claim ,
    I have noticed that the battery life is been great with this EVO , it is build number 4 instead of 2 like my old one , nothing has changed meaning the way I use the phone and the apps that I have installed , I am getting an full day of usage with-out having to recharge .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links