charging issues. Anyone else experiencing this?

This is a discussion on charging issues. Anyone else experiencing this? within the Motorola i1 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; I have used the evo, since the day it was released. I haven't had any issues until just recently. Has anyone else experienced this? I ...

Thread: charging issues. Anyone else experiencing this?

charging issues. Anyone else experiencing this?

I have used the evo, since the day it was released. I haven't had any issues until just recently. Has anyone else experienced this?

I will plug in my phone and it will not charge. The light will turn on, as if it is charging, but it will not actually charge, rather just stay at the charge it is at.

At first I found I could remedy this by turning it off and on and plugging it back in...

Soon that solution failed to work for me.

I went to the Sprint store and they gave me a new battery. That worked at first.... then it began happening again!

But it gets worse: I recently lost my phone, and replaced it. My BRAND NEW EVO is doing the same thing!

I do alternate between charging through the micro usb outlet via car charger and wall outlet when not at home, and using my power mat. Could this have something to do with it?

Eventually it will begin charging again, with a little patience and even more personal frustration...

I love this phone....but lately this issue has made it uncomfortably unreliable.

Any insights, or help?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Either the USB ports are bad or the charger is bad. Both are known issues for the EVO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links