Bluetooth Tethering Works, But Honda-Built In-Car Bluetooth Stops As A Result

This is a discussion on Bluetooth Tethering Works, But Honda-Built In-Car Bluetooth Stops As A Result within the Motorola Moto G forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; My wife has a Motorola MotoG android smartphone. When she installed a new TomTom satnav in her Honda Civic, the TomTom device needed to pair ...

Thread: Bluetooth Tethering Works, But Honda-Built In-Car Bluetooth Stops As A Result

Bluetooth Tethering Works, But Honda-Built In-Car Bluetooth Stops As A Result

My wife has a Motorola MotoG android smartphone. When she installed a new TomTom satnav in her Honda Civic, the TomTom device needed to pair with her android device before the traffic warnings would come through. Now she cannot connect her phone to the built-in car system.

She does not want to lose the car phone system, as it is all controlled by voice and buttons on the steering wheel.

By "unpairing" her phone from the car system, I have managed to get her back to where she was to start with; i.e. the phone working on the car system and no traffic warnings

However, I think it should be possible to regain both; i just cannot work our how. Is the secret to use Bluetooth Tethering to connect the phone to the satnav (so the phone is ONLY giving intenet data to the satnav) and use the Bluetooth audio/telephone selection in the car system?

Any help would be much appreciated

Bluelead

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site. Hope that someone can provide assistance.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links