I found it amusing when I called Virgin mobile support today that they blamed interruptions in their service on the earthquake. Um yeah, I don't think so. I told the girl, "I had this problem on Satuday. The earthquake was yesterday."

Anyway, I was in a major metropolitan area, somehow lost my signal. I thought perhaps I hit a dead zone, but then when I returned to places where I know I normally have reception, I didn't. The only way to get it to work was to power the phone off and then back on again. Then the signal returned. The next time it was turned off though, I kept getting a boot screen with "polling, get oemsbl_mode=1" over and over. The only way to stop this was to remove the back and the battery.

Virgin mobile had a very nice non-English speaker who very clearly had NO CLUE what I was telling her for support. She reset my phone. Is this a common error with the Triumph? Because I missed a phone call that my son was in the hospital. I need to know if my phone's going to be a liability.