Jitter for XT720

This is a discussion on Jitter for XT720 within the Motorola XT720 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Hey guys, I am the developer of Jitter for Motorola Droid (a JIT enabler on the market). I am working on a version for XT720 ...

Thread: Jitter for XT720

Jitter for XT720

Hey guys, I am the developer of Jitter for Motorola Droid (a JIT enabler on the market). I am working on a version for XT720 and am in need of a few beta testers. I am unaware of what methods you guys have for restore though right now. There is a very good possibility that the beta could screw up something on the system partition and cause a boot loop if you do not have a backup or SBF (anyone mind telling me if you guys have yet?). If you are interested, please let me know at djh816 -at- gmail.com! Thanks!

EDIT: Sounds like you guys do have an SBF so I need a couple brave souls still :P I can't really offer much other incentive as all my apps are currently free but you'd be more than welcome to remain a beta tester for any future updates. If you don't want to email, PM as well though I will check those less frequently

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Reserved for changelog.

Seems no one wants to brick their phone neither me. But im looking forward to your app

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using DroidForums App

Quote Originally Posted by opiswahn View Post
    Seems no one wants to brick their phone neither me. But im looking forward to your app

Sent from my Milestone XT720 using DroidForums App
    Well I've got a built version of it specifically for the milestone xt720 but without a tester I can't put it out on the market or release it. My one beta tester never got back to me on wether or not it worked. Still awaiting even a single person so see if it works

Maybe his phone went to shredds
    No, seriously, i would like to help you, but i'm kinda chicken, because i can't afford to brick and buy a new phone on a monthly base like some other guys here...

Can you post the apk and instructions. I am already using the froyo JIT though

No, seriously, i would like to help you, but i'm kinda chicken, because i can't afford to brick and buy a new phone on a monthly base like some other guys here...
    well the sbf would recover if anything went wrong but yea I'm just saying I can't release it without a tester.

Also to make it clear this enables JIT only on 2.1. 2.2 and on already have JIT enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by djh816 View Post
    well the sbf would recover if anything went wrong but yea I'm just saying I can't release it without a tester.

Also to make it clear this enables JIT only on 2.1. 2.2 and on already have JIT enabled.
    You might want to post this testing request on the XDA forums, it seems more active there - Milestone XT720 Android Development - xda-developers

somebody there will be willing to test your jit fix for the XT720

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links