[GUIDE] Milestone XT720 - Apps2SD and Froyo JIT

This is a discussion on [GUIDE] Milestone XT720 - Apps2SD and Froyo JIT within the Motorola XT720 forums, part of the Motorola Android Phones category; Originally Posted by prya Solved it. I tried another version of metamorph and that worked... don't know why.. Had to reboot twice but now seems ...

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 405

Thread: [GUIDE] Milestone XT720 - Apps2SD and Froyo JIT

  1. #211
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by prya View Post
    Solved it. I tried another version of metamorph and that worked... don't know why.. Had to reboot twice but now seems to work fine and looks great. Are there more themes that work with the xt720?

    Sent from my Archos5 using Tapatalk
    which version you use? I apply theme but only font is work.

  2. #212
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    I can't remember if I posted this earlier.. So I'm writing it down again.

    I had the russian firmware on my Expansys bought XT720 for about a week.

    I had so many soft reboots I was going crazy, (I didn't use a2sd or jit)

    I at least, seem to have a slightly different hardware revision from what the Russian version is made for. And isn't compatible.

    I'm back to laggy 720p recording, but it doesn't reboot all the time.

  3. #213
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by pswin09 View Post

    which version you use? I apply theme but only font is work.
    First I had a pro version, 1.9.9, that was the one I could not use. Just for try I loaded the free version, 1.9.15, also and this one worked. Strange, isn't it?

  4. #214
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by shinobi View Post
    I can't remember if I posted this earlier.. So I'm writing it down again.

    I had the russian firmware on my Expansys bought XT720 for about a week.

    I had so many soft reboots I was going crazy, (I didn't use a2sd or jit)

    I at least, seem to have a slightly different hardware revision from what the Russian version is made for. And isn't compatible.

    I'm back to laggy 720p recording, but it doesn't reboot all the time.
    I allso have an Expansys version from France with Russian firmware but i do not have continous reboots. I have applied app2sd and JIT and overclocked to 1 GHz at 56Vsel no problems so far. Only one time someone was taking a picure on a party with it it gave a file not found error and rebooted all the time until i did a factory reset. I think it was because of app2sd or something else, not sure have to find out next time when taking allot of pictures at a party.

  5. #215
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by prya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pswin09 View Post

    which version you use? I apply theme but only font is work.
    First I had a pro version, 1.9.9, that was the one I could not use. Just for try I loaded the free version, 1.9.15, also and this one worked. Strange, isn't it?
    Yes, it is very strange when i use free version(1.9.15), it stop while applying framework-res.apk and never finish. Then i try pro version(1.9.8.1) with theme blue v1.0, it apply all and reboot. But after reboot theme never change.I apply other colors green and orange, to my suprise green is working... orange never work.

  6. #216
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    XT720-Russian-Rev2

    Installation of the following is now optional:

    • Busybox
    • Dalvik-Cache (sd or /cache)
    • Optimized build.prop (with original fingerprint)
    • Master apns-conf.xml
    • MilestoneOverclock

    The menu numbering system for the script is setup to what I feel is the most optimal install order

    My cleanup script is also included and gives a breakdown of what it will delete then asks for confirmation

    Themes now include the PropEditor v0.3 from psychoi3oy so you can perform edits of the build.prop file directly from the handset.

    To correctly set the currency for your actual country go to SETTINGS => Language & Keyboard => Select Locale and set your proper locale.

  7. #217
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by prya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pswin09 View Post

    which version you use? I apply theme but only font is work.
    First I had a pro version, 1.9.9, that was the one I could not use. Just for try I loaded the free version, 1.9.15, also and this one worked. Strange, isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Navalynt View Post
    XT720-Russian-Rev2

    Installation of the following is now optional:

    • Busybox
    • Dalvik-Cache (sd or /cache)
    • Optimized build.prop (with original fingerprint)
    • Master apns-conf.xml
    • MilestoneOverclock

    The menu numbering system for the script is setup to what I feel is the most optimal install order

    My cleanup script is also included and gives a breakdown of what it will delete then asks for confirmation

    Themes now include the PropEditor v0.3 from psychoi3oy so you can perform edits of the build.prop file directly from the handset.

    To correctly set the currency for your actual country go to SETTINGS => Language & Keyboard => Select Locale and set your proper locale.
    Can this use on uscbw?

  8. #218
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Very goodwork Mr Navalynt. Now very easy to chose which app want to install.

  9. #219
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    [/quote]

    Can this use on uscbw?[/QUOTE]

    Sort of .. the Themes and build.prop are built from the Russian firmware so apply at your own risk. The rest is fairly universal. I just wanted to get this posted before I chill with my wife and some Taco Bell to get some feedback.

    Unless anyone reports any problems I'll put together Rev2 for the other firmwares and post tomorrow. So if you are US CBW and wanted to use one of the themes along with the optimized build.prop you have only a day to wait.

  10. #220
    Android Addict DF Member's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    634
    Quote Originally Posted by pswin09 View Post
    Very goodwork Mr Navalynt. Now very easy to chose which app want to install.
    Thanks! Since this really will be the last update until we hear something about 2.2 I wanted to make it a good one.

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

cincinnati bell sbf stock rom

,

cincinnati bell sbf stock rom download

,
cincinnati bell sbf stock rom free download
,
cincinnati+bell+sbf+stock+rom download
,
download cincinnati bell sbf stock rom
,

enable swap xt720

,
https://rsddownload.motorola.com/dow...wp3 1ff.sbf.gz
,
motorola milestone xt720 sbf
,
motorola xt720 froyo sbf
,
motorola xt720 how to save my stuff to sd card
,
motorola xt720 stuck on logo
,

pm201df

,
str u2 01.1e.0 signed ucashlstabb1b4dema039.0r uca shotbrtlrtcee p001 a008 hwp3 1ff.sbf
,
str u2 02.1e.0
,
xt720 stock rom download
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum