Google Desktop Dock + case

This is a discussion on Google Desktop Dock + case within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Are there any cases that will fit inside the google dock? Im thinking the Case-Mate Clear Armor ( Case-Mate Google Nexus One Clear Armor (Case-Mate ...

Thread: Google Desktop Dock + case

Google Desktop Dock + case

Are there any cases that will fit inside the google dock?
    Im thinking the Case-Mate Clear Armor (Case-Mate Google Nexus One Clear Armor (Case-Mate CM010876), Nexus Clear Armor - Invisible Nexus Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins)

But...I really like the design and features of the Tough Case (Case-Mate Google Nexus One Tough Cases (Case-Mate GN1HY), Google Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Cases and Covers, Google Phone Cases)

That being said, I don't want to give up my dock

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm using the clear armor as of yesterday. It actually helps the phone to fit more "snuggly" in the dock. It took some effort for it to find the sensors, but once it did, no problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cabinets View Post
    I'm using the clear armor as of yesterday.
    Is it hard to apply on the Nexus One? Did you end up with bubbles anywhere on the device? Could you post a couple of pictures of the phone after you applied the clear armor? Would love to see real-world photos of the Nexus One with Clear Armor on

Don't have any way to post pics right now. But I will say that I have used these on all my iPhones and the N1 was much easier to apply. There are more pieces, but they adhere much much better. They also provide a nice grip. Somewhat "tacky" which makes it more comfortable and way less slippery. Hope that helps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links