Case-Mate Tough-Case - Skins available!

This is a discussion on Case-Mate Tough-Case - Skins available! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that case-mate now sells the silicone inner skin for their tough-case separately for $14.99. It is good ...

Thread: Case-Mate Tough-Case - Skins available!

Case-Mate Tough-Case - Skins available!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that case-mate now sells the silicone inner skin for their tough-case separately for $14.99.

It is good to see that a company actually listens to their customers request! Just placed my order today for a green skin!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post
    Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that case-mate now sells the silicone inner skin for their tough-case separately for $14.99.

It is good to see that a company actually listens to their customers request! Just placed my order today for a green skin!!!!
    Hey! Good to know! I check case-mate's website daily!

Let me know when the skin comes in because I want to know if it's a lime/neon green or pastel/easter egg green....

Thanks!

I would never buy a case from these guys. The vroom case is faulty and they still sell it. It makes the proximity sensors useless.

The Case-Mate tough case is awesome. It fits like a glove, and very stylish. I have one for about a month now. Good to know you can swap colors now! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post
    I would never buy a case from these guys. The vroom case is faulty and they still sell it. It makes the proximity sensors useless.
    i have the vroom case and I have no problem with it covering the proximity sensor. it has the best protection for the screen if it were ever to fall
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post
    They make note of it on their site.

**May interfere with ambient light sensor which controls screen brightness in sunlit conditions.

[quote=ying;35907]
    Quote Originally Posted by krazichinaman View Post

Let me know when the skin comes in because I want to know if it's a lime/neon green or pastel/easter egg green....

Thanks!
    They have really fast shipping! I ordered this Wednesday 3/31. They shipped it out 4/1 and it arrived today 4/3 (WA state). I selected their free shipping this time, and it arrived just as fast as when I selected their Priority shipping my last order.

The color of the case is a Neon/Lime green. It also comes with a screen protector and a micro fiber cloth too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links