Car dock now avaliable!!!!

This is a discussion on Car dock now avaliable!!!! within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Nobody has the car dock yet. Who knows if there's any plastic piece when snap in the phone might block the 3.5mm jack. But if ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Car dock now avaliable!!!!

Nobody has the car dock yet. Who knows if there's any plastic piece when snap in the phone might block the 3.5mm jack. But if I have to manually connect the 3.5mm jack everytime I use the dock, I might as well just bought some cheap iphone car dock from ebay.

mind you it comes with a car charger as well which = $30

You can find those car chargers ranged from $1 to $8 in ebay.

Even the banner ad in this forum showing "Motorola Micro-USB High Performacne Car Charger for HTC Google Nexus One" for $14.95.

right....ebay. i just always feel like im neglecting my phone if i get a cheap charger. haha IMO i would probably end up doing the same thing when i opted to get a cheaper desk dock, and that is, seeing that you get what you pay for, regreting, returning and buying the legit one for more money.

Don't get me wrong. I love my Nexus One Desktop Dock. Those ebay dock still need locating the USB port plug and unplug. Not the nexus one dock.

However, for chargers.. they are the same to pay $30 or $5 at ebay vendor. Usually the catch is 1 to 2 weeks shipping from overseas. You can opt for the $14.95 car charger offer by NexusOne Forum Store.

Motorola Micro-USB High Performance Car Charger for HTC Google Nexus One - HTC Google Nexus One Car Chargers - Nexus One Forum Store

Just read this article

Nexus One finally gets a Car Dock | The Car Tech blog - CNET Reviews

It sounds like the built-in speaker is amplified. So it might have great sound quality. If that's the case, I might invest $55 for that.

I will buy with my Amex Card. If I don't like it, i can return to Amex for full refund. that's not bad.

This dock is a great accessory for a good price. Compare it to the iPhone docks and their prices and this is more than 50% cheaper. Yeah its still 55, but thats not half bad for a dock that will allow you to mount your N1, put it in Car Home mode for navigation, charges your phone while mounted, has a built in speaker (amplified?), built in volume controls, AND built in bluetooth. You can spend 20 for an ebay dock that does NONE of this other than hold your phone.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by hbboarder87 View Post
    right....ebay. i just always feel like im neglecting my phone if i get a cheap charger. haha IMO i would probably end up doing the same thing when i opted to get a cheaper desk dock, and that is, seeing that you get what you pay for, regreting, returning and buying the legit one for more money.
    $3 for a motorolla car charger which works just great with the N1.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Vehicle-Adapter-MicroUSB-Charger/dp/B000Y8IH2Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1270652668&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Motorola P513 Vehicle Power Adapter MicroUSB Rapid Rate Charger: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Just read this article

Nexus One finally gets a Car Dock | The Car Tech blog - CNET Reviews

It sounds like the built-in speaker is amplified. So it might have great sound quality. If that's the case, I might invest $55 for that.

I will buy with my Amex Card. If I don't like it, i can return to Amex for full refund. that's not bad.
    It may sound ok, but it's not going to sound better than the 6 speakers surrounding me in my car.

Edit: Sorry for the double post.

Ordered mine, love the design and functions....worth the wait.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links