Different Headsets that work with the N1

This is a discussion on Different Headsets that work with the N1 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; NexusOneToo Sounds like the V1 and Q1 are similar, my Phone Command works the same. I guess I don't need to take my V1 back ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Different Headsets that work with the N1

NexusOneToo

Sounds like the V1 and Q1 are similar, my Phone Command works the same. I guess I don't need to take my V1 back to store to pair to demo. This is a google restriction and sucks for a 500.00 phone. Don't know why they did this. Your suggestion of Homescreen shortcuts is great. I only have 3-5 I use at all. Other numbers are infrequent.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

FYI:

A sales rep from my CBW store told me that a customer that was in the same time I was a couple days ago and we were all talking about this issue emailed google. Google said that would be fixed in an update. Of course no time period was mentioned that I am aware of, so take it for whatever it is worth.

In the meantime I would use the shortcut homescreen method mentioned by NexusOneToo. I have only 5 numbers max I would need to do that for and the rest are unimportant.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Jawbone Icon works great with my N1. The fit and sound quality are top notch, and it can be paired with more than one device at the same time.
    Jason
    Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by pricej636 View Post
    Jawbone Icon works great with my N1. The fit and sound quality are top notch, and it can be paired with more than one device at the same time.
    Also the Jawbone Classic. I've been a Jawbone user for 4 years. Good stuff!

(Tried Plantronics once... it wasn't a very good product)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links