N1 Tripod search

This is a discussion on N1 Tripod search within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm looking for a tripod for my N1. I want something to hold it horizontally so I can livestream video. My thoughts are that it ...

Thread: N1 Tripod search

N1 Tripod search

I'm looking for a tripod for my N1. I want something to hold it horizontally so I can livestream video. My thoughts are that it would be small (3-6" tall) and have sometime of clamps (rubberized) that would clip on the sides. I tried doing a search on Amazon and Google (even under Iphone) and did not see anything.
    Any thoughts or finds?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hmmm... Maybe try looking at the car-dock, I don't know if the dock will cover the camera or not though...
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

mah
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    Hmmm... Maybe try looking at the car-dock, I don't know if the dock will cover the camera or not though...
    Google's car dock does not cover the camera. Dash-cam, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by mah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by M_Woody View Post
    Google's car dock does not cover the camera. Dash-cam, anyone?
    Not a bad idea... :D
    M_Woody's wallpaper pack.

I am a freelance/self-employed graphics designer, please take a look at my website www.m-woody.co.nr

200th post - 6th April, 2010.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Are you talking for desktop? I seen somethig in Wal Mart, sorry I don't remember what it was called, but it was some travel kit for iPods/iPhone. It would hold your headphones in a hideaway compartment and a piece would flip up to hold you phone horizontal.

I'm going to Wal Mart today, if they still have it and it's something like that you are looking for I will be back on here to tell you what it was called.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links