Car Dock first impression

This is a discussion on Car Dock first impression within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I feel the same way... basically, it's not necessary to have bluetooth speaker phone connection. The dock has physical contact with the phone.. but why ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Car Dock first impression

I feel the same way... basically, it's not necessary to have bluetooth speaker phone connection. The dock has physical contact with the phone.. but why Google implement BT so they can charge you more.

The speaker phone is really weak too. I can barely hear well. Good thing is the other side didnt' complain any noise.

It does have limited rotation and angles.

A friend of mine visited from other country bought the google phone and took my car dock.. I'm such a sucker.. I ordered the car dock again from google.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Interesting list of con's...my experience is that only 2 and 3 are "issues".
    I think those are universal issues for everyone.

The heat issue might come into play during the height of summer. I'd be worried with the sun beating down on the phone combined with the charge heat.

The wonky navigation issue involves the screen dimming when outside the navigation window. Answer a call, goes dark and will only come back with the unlock. Also I keep losing my navigation coordinates all the time. Try finding navigation undocked then dock it, completely wipes it for me.

The other issues are me being a nitpicker.

sent it back

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Do you guys also have this same problem? My BT speaker phone connections sometimes won't be established. I have to uncheck the "Remember" checkbox. So now it prompts me everytime. half the time the Speaker phone option was not checked.
    google told me to send it back so ill let you know if the new one does it too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links