Clarivue screen protectors..

This is a discussion on Clarivue screen protectors.. within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by Snickolaz I just ordered the clear one a couple of days ago. Haven't gotten it yet, but the main downside I see ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clarivue screen protectors..

Quote Originally Posted by Snickolaz View Post
    I just ordered the clear one a couple of days ago. Haven't gotten it yet, but the main downside I see right now is the shipping... Free shipping but it takes 5 to 10 business days to get here. That's just crazy slow! Plus they say it could take up to 2 business days to process it. But they got it processed in a couple of hours and shipped it that same day. But still 5-10 days is a long time, even the cheapest USPS is 2-5 days...
    It comes over from Canada. Once it reaches US, it'll come to you in a normal first class mail envelop.

I have the Clear and it's been good so far. My only gripe is the fingerprint smudging (but then again, the stock glass does the same thing) and it seems to attract more dust and lint when I take it out from my pocket.

Other than that, it's good. I got a few dings and scratches on the protector already and it's doing it's job.

Agreed, the clear ones do the job. I had anti-glare and it was pretty good but I got a big scratch (I can't imagine what i'd do if I didn't have one on...).

Quote Originally Posted by soulstar View Post
    It comes over from Canada. Once it reaches US, it'll come to you in a normal first class mail envelop.

I have the Clear and it's been good so far. My only gripe is the fingerprint smudging (but then again, the stock glass does the same thing) and it seems to attract more dust and lint when I take it out from my pocket.

Other than that, it's good. I got a few dings and scratches on the protector already and it's doing it's job.

I got my clarivue clear screen protector in the mail yesterday and replaced my clear armor screen protector with it today. I like the clarivue a lot better. I noticed there was a slight distortion with the clear armor screen protector when I held the phone screen at an angle, almost like a ripple effect, which I don't see with the clarivue. The clarivue protector also feels a lot smoother, making it easier to run your finger across the screen.

I mainly got this because I was using a clear armor screen protector with my Gelli case and the Gelli case kept lifting the edges so I decided to give the clarivue a try to see if it holds better. I haven't put my Gelli case back on yet, wating 48 hours before I do, so time will tell.

I have the clarivue anti-glare screen protector on my phone and hate it! It does change the quality of the screen, it doesn't help that much in the sun, it looks dirty all the time (and it's not) AND it scratches really easily. I would never recommend this to anyone, really time to find another to try.

I have to agree about the downsides of the anti-glare. I bought both the clear and the anti-glare and while I did like the feel and "anti-glareness" of the anti-glare, the degradation of the screen quality - it gives everything a "rainbow" effect - was unacceptable. I went back to the clear and now just turn up the brightness when in bright light.

tTso tight shorts with another phone and there's an obvious jagged scratches on the center.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links