Clarivue screen protectors..

This is a discussion on Clarivue screen protectors.. within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I tried searching this site and on Clarivue's site but, I was wondering what the exact difference is between their Anti-Glare protector and the Clear ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clarivue screen protectors..

Clarivue screen protectors..

I tried searching this site and on Clarivue's site but, I was wondering what the exact difference is between their Anti-Glare protector and the Clear one? I'm just thinking the Clear one is.. well.. clear.. and the Anti-Glare must not be clear?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

as you said, the clear ones are clear.

Previously people have reported that the pattern on the Anti-Glare protectors interfere with the pixel density on the Nexus One. It creates strange patterns on the screen. Search for some of the older threads on Anti-Glare.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Re: Clarivue screen protectors..

Yeah I suggest you dont go with the anti-glare, it certainly will reduce the quality of the images and text on the screen. I have a clear screen protector on and it has even reduced smudges dramatically.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

+1. A clear screen protector makes a huge difference in terms of reducing fingerprints and smudges. I got mine from best skins ever.

cool. thanks for the helpful info guys.

i'm using the clarivue anti-glare screen protector and i love it, it doesn't make the screen as bad as people say. it adds a great feel to the screen, you can see the screen better in daylight and also fingerprints aren't a problem.
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

SubyWilly, wow.. that totally goes against what people have been saying then. I'm still considering just getting the Clear one though.
    I'm curious, have you tried the Clear one at all?
    And you say fingerprints aren't a problem, meaning the Anti-Glare prevents a lot/majorty of fingerprints?

i haven't tried the clear one before. i tried the anti-glare on my friends iPhone before i even ordered my nexus one and i instantly knew that was the screen protector i was getting. and yes, fingerprints drive me crazy the glossyness of the screen make it for a fingerprint magnet and with this screen protector it is barely an issue for me.
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

I just ordered the clear one a couple of days ago. Haven't gotten it yet, but the main downside I see right now is the shipping... Free shipping but it takes 5 to 10 business days to get here. That's just crazy slow! Plus they say it could take up to 2 business days to process it. But they got it processed in a couple of hours and shipped it that same day. But still 5-10 days is a long time, even the cheapest USPS is 2-5 days...

just wondering.. are their anti-glare protectors significantly better than those from ebay?..

I am annoyed by the sunlight issue and my current protectors i got from ebay does not seem to help much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links