case-mate tough or stock holdster

This is a discussion on case-mate tough or stock holdster within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; well.. that.. ive been looking the holster and it looks nice and i think it protect a lot the phone.... now im using the tough ...

Thread: case-mate tough or stock holdster

case-mate tough or stock holdster

well.. that.. ive been looking the holster and it looks nice and i think it protect a lot the phone....

now im using the tough case from case-mate, but i always have the stock holster on the pocket cos i put the phone there with the screen facing my leg so, the holster is between the screen and my leg (jeans)...

i dont know if it is necessary, just a good or a waste of space...

before the n1, i had the blackberry 8100 with the leather holster and i could put almost anything on the pocket, now i only have the phone cos im scare of scratching the screen o broke it with the pressure of the jeans to my legs or anything in the pocket. I dont use stretch jeans, but sometimes the pocket get tight when im sited down or something....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My phone slid off the counter onto a tile floor and landed face down. My motorcycle jacket fell on top of it. I picked it up, no scratches and screen was fine. I'm pretty amazed. Surviving a face down drop from 3 feet is pretty amazing. Same thing happened to my ipod touch and I had to replace the LCD behind the glass screen.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links