Ordered Seidio and Clarivue

This is a discussion on Ordered Seidio and Clarivue within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; After reading some comments here, I decided to order the Seidio Innocase II Surface and Junior Dock combo, and Clarivue Screen protectors. I ordered them ...

Thread: Ordered Seidio and Clarivue

Ordered Seidio and Clarivue

After reading some comments here, I decided to order the Seidio Innocase II Surface and Junior Dock combo, and Clarivue Screen protectors. I ordered them on Wednesday, and hopefully they arrive soon. I picked up my phone from DHL on Friday. The case that the phone comes with is pretty good.

Does anyone know if the phone will dock with the Seidio dock with the case on? I assume it does because that is how it is advertised, but I was hoping that you guys would know if there might be any issues.

I also ordered the Clairivue screen protectors. In the Comment Box during checkout, I requested for them to send one Ultra Clear and one Anti-Glare because they sell them in a package of two. Hopefully, they saw that.
    I was using the phone outside, and the glare is just so awful that you can't see anything, but then you guys say the clarity of the screen and the prism effect is the downfall of the anti-glare protector. I guess I just have to see for myself. If I don't like it, I can go with the Ultra Clear.

Does anyone know if the Nexus One screen itself is scratch resistant? It does seem that way, but it smudges so bad. Hopefully, the screen protectors have properties that guard against that. Anyone have any good idea about that? Or is there a screen protector that is very good at guarding against smudges? I think I read the iphone has an olephobic coating (I think that is what they call it) so there won't be smudges. I wonder why the Nexus One screen doesn't have that.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The ultra-clear will not do a better job of protecting against smudges. I have the ultra-clear one and it still gets smudgy. It may also attract a bit more lint from your pockets as well.

The anti-glare one supposedly is more smudge resistant.

I got the Clarivue instead of the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard because I believe I read that the protector would peel up with the case if not centered properly. There is no problem that I read about with the Clarivue with the Seidio Case.

Anyone know if the Seidio Screen Protector is smudge resistant?

Seidio docks are compatible with phones with seidio cases on them.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links