Anyone using Seidio 1600 mAh battery?

This is a discussion on Anyone using Seidio 1600 mAh battery? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Is anyone here using the Seidio 1600 mAh battery? Does anyone know how much longer it lasts compared to stock? An extra 200 mAh doesn't ...

Thread: Anyone using Seidio 1600 mAh battery?

Anyone using Seidio 1600 mAh battery?

Is anyone here using the Seidio 1600 mAh battery? Does anyone know how much longer it lasts compared to stock? An extra 200 mAh doesn't seem like much, and I was wondering if it is worth $49.95 since I don't want the bigger 3200mAh one because it makes the phone bigger.

Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended Life Battery

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone?

I know Seidio is a vendor on here, so I would appreciate a response as well. Thanks.

Re: Anyone using Seidio 1600 mAh battery?

Thats a very good question. I am curious to know if it's worth it too.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

When they 1600 mAh first came out, I think I remember reading where it gave an extra hour or so of use. Then Google came out with their $25 OEM, and for the slight inconvenience of swapping a battery, I decided to go with the Google OEM. It seemed like a better deal to me to get double the time for less cost, even with having to swap it out.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links