Any good/reliable chargers for the battery? (I have a spare)

This is a discussion on Any good/reliable chargers for the battery? (I have a spare) within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I find it kind of annoying to charge the battery especially when both are near empty. Anybody know of a charger that will allow me ...

Thread: Any good/reliable chargers for the battery? (I have a spare)

Any good/reliable chargers for the battery? (I have a spare)

I find it kind of annoying to charge the battery especially when both are near empty. Anybody know of a charger that will allow me to charge it and one that won't damage the battery would be nice

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just bought one of these:

Momax Battery U.Charger (4 Plugs)(HTC Google Nexus One) - eBay (item 270559301054 end time May-06-10 02:38:53 PDT)

It's still making its way to me from Hong Kong so I can't tell you how good it is yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PTzero View Post
    I just bought one of these:

Momax Battery U.Charger (4 Plugs)(HTC Google Nexus One) - eBay (item 270559301054 end time May-06-10 02:38:53 PDT)

It's still making its way to me from Hong Kong so I can't tell you how good it is yet.
    Awesome, thanks for the heads up!. Hope to hear from you after you received it and put it to use

I will report back when I've tested it.

I bought a BoxWave charging dock with a spot behind the dock for charging a spare battery. I had one for my (2 phones ago) BlackJackII, and it worked great!

Nexus One Cradle / Google Nexus One Cradle - Desktop Cradle

I have used it with both the standard and the Seidio 3200mAh batteries, and it does exactly what it needs to do.

I received the Momax external battery charger a couple of days ago and it works great. The build quality is quite good. It feels sturdy unlike some of the cheaper ones I've purchased for other phones. It operates on 100-240V so it makes a great travel accessory. The charger comes with 4 plug adapters for global use. There's a standard USB port so you can use it to simultaneously charge your Nexus One or any other USB-chargeable device. Charging my extra battery standalone works as expected. A blue LED tells you the battery is charging. The green LED comes on to indicate charging is complete.

I like this charger. It works as advertised and the build quality is good. I purchased from an eBay seller in Hong Kong and it arrived in about 10 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Thank you both for your thoughts/experiences on these! I now have a hard choice ahead

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links