cases and screen protectors

This is a discussion on cases and screen protectors within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Do I really need either of these?? I wouldnt mind a screen protector but the cases take away from the sleek design and they dont ...

Thread: cases and screen protectors

Lightbulb cases and screen protectors

Do I really need either of these?? I wouldnt mind a screen protector but the cases take away from the sleek design and they dont really work with the car dock so I would have to constantly take it off to dock the phone. Do you guys think I would be good just using the pouch and a screen protector??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes of course you do not need a case. The phone is pretty sturdy.

It's up to you. The phone's not going to look so sleek after it accidentally falls out of your pocket and onto the ground. I dropped my phone for the first time yesterday and I was glad to have the Innocase wrapped around it. If you don't get a case I'd say at least get a screen protector, since there have been claims of the screen being scratched from daily use. Do you really want the car dock? Seems like the reviews about it weren't the most positive.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links