New Case help

This is a discussion on New Case help within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just got my N1 yesterday and looking for a case for it. I have a full Zagg body skin coming in, but still looking for ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Case help

New Case help

Just got my N1 yesterday and looking for a case for it. I have a full Zagg body skin coming in, but still looking for a good case. Been browsing the forums and havn't seen much on the 2 case i'm looking at.

1) Case Mate Barely There case

2) Ultra Case Ultra Clear

Anyone have any of these? If so how are they? Does it fit well? Add much Bulk? whats the surface feel like? Slick? Grippy?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You should look for some cheaper alternatives before you decide on any of those.

Cheaper alternative? They are both under 20$. Don't want to get something too cheap to protect my 600$ phone :S

They have almost identical cases (save Casemate) for around 5 and 6 dollars. I suppose 20 dollars isn't a great price to pay for the Nexus

I would suggest the seidio innocase II its alittle pricey at $30 but its well worth it

I've looked into that case, not really sure if i like it. I've had a seidio case for my Milestone before and it fit really good.

Does that case add much extra thickness? How does the 2-piece design work for it? is it sturdy?

The innocase doesnt add hardly any bulk at all an feels great in the hand. The two piece design hasnt given me any problems at all. Ive tried quite a few cases for the n1 an the innocase is the best 1 in my opinion

Has anyone purchased a protector from clarivue dot com? I ran into trouble with the website this morning trying to buy one for my Nexus One. I tried to use a credit card (knowing that I am a month behind) and the website said my charge was not authorized...This didn't surprise me. I completed the sale with another card and received a confirmation email of my purchase but no identifying card info.
    Then a couple of ours later I get a phone call from the first credit card co asking if I made a purchase this morning in the amount of the screen protector in Canada.
    Now I am wondering what have I gotten myself into with this purchase.

im using an anti-glare from clarivue an have ordered from them many of times. I havnt had any problems with them

thanks for the reply Chris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links