Case Choices?

This is a discussion on Case Choices? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by alphawave7 Originally Posted by deel i doubt it b/c of sales tax Paid $578 and change, iirc...closer to $600 than $528! i ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Case Choices?

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deel View Post
    i doubt it b/c of sales tax
    Paid $578 and change, iirc...closer to $600 than $528!

i was referring to daft droid. saying, that i doubt he paid $528 b/c of taxes. i believe you, b/c i had to pay taxes too, except i bought it subsidized

Quote Originally Posted by chris6278 View Post
    they charged you sales tax when you bought it straight from google? Cause google didnt charge me any tax $528 was all i paid

and what state did you buy from? or which country? i highly doubt this as well

i live in the US in Kentucky an when i purchased my phone from google back in Feb i was only charged $528

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    Can someone please confirm if this case interferes with normal operation of the "Desktop Dock" or not?

Thanks

I just got a Tough Case, seems very good.

Ditto here.. did a review on Case-mate Tough case on their website. So far best money spent on a case. Got the Black/Blue one (wanted the Black/Red but didnt want to wait).

Quote Originally Posted by doodi_dealer View Post
    Hi

I'm looking for a case for nexus one myself...but i'm not very confident with all these cases that case-mate and the likes offer...does leaving the screen open with just a protective screen cover really prevent scratches...? Don't these screen covers ruin the image quality?

I know it's annoying having to take it in and out all the time, but isn't just a good old pouch to put the phone inside the best protection?
    Based on what i previously asked...has any one experienced any regrets leaving the screen exposed with only a screen guard covering? Any scratches or problems viewing screen?

The screen protector on mine hasn't made a difference to either the image quality or usability of the touch screen.

Anyone try this one:

Smartphone Experts Top Case for HTC Google Nexus One / Verizon HTC Droid Incredible - Android Central Store

Seems like good quality, easy removal, and the looks and magnetic flap remind me of my BB 8990 case that I liked a lot.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    What I dont understand is that woman in the first add is saying how great silicon cases are then on the second add calls the silicon case mundane

Typical.......:rofl3:
    Women can never be satisfied...

I took the wife to Coach, $478.00 and 3 purses later (one white colourful purse for the summer, one black purse for the winter and nights out and one minature purse for vacation)...after leaving Coach what do you think the first store she goes into is...Michael Kors, to look at purses, of course.
    And the relevance of this to Nexus One is. . . .?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links