Case Choices?

This is a discussion on Case Choices? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok so ill be getting my n1 soon. Been reading the threads on here for some premium quality cases. The main thing im looking for ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Case Choices?

Case Choices?

Ok so ill be getting my n1 soon. Been reading the threads on here for some premium quality cases. The main thing im looking for is not too bulky, grip nicely in your hand, some thing see thru/transparent as i want to still see design and outer casing of the phone, dont want to fully cover it up, and decent protection. Also i been looking at screen protectors.

So for the case i was thinking - Nexus One Gelli Cases, Google Phone Cases by Case-mate
    Any other silicon/gelli case you guys reccomend, that are transparent?

I was also thinking of the fully body skin protectors, that just used a layer of sticker to protect the phone, would this be a better alternative?
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Google Nexus One Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for HTC Google Nexus One
    Google Nexus One Skin

With the screen protectors, I was keen on the Boxwave or Clarivue?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by arjay View Post
    Ok so ill be getting my n1 soon. Been reading the threads on here for some premium quality cases. The main thing im looking for is not too bulky, grip nicely in your hand, some thing see thru/transparent as i want to still see design and outer casing of the phone, dont want to fully cover it up, and decent protection. Also i been looking at screen protectors.

So for the case i was thinking - Nexus One Gelli Cases, Google Phone Cases by Case-mate
    Any other silicon/gelli case you guys reccomend, that are transparent?

I was also thinking of the fully body skin protectors, that just used a layer of sticker to protect the phone, would this be a better alternative?
    ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Google Nexus One Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
    Phantom Skinz - Clear Protection Film for HTC Google Nexus One
    Google Nexus One Skin

With the screen protectors, I was keen on the Boxwave or Clarivue?
    I don't like the invisible shield option, but that's just a personal preference. I want more impact resistance, and I've seen the invisible shield in person and I hate that orange peel texture it has.

I just got the case mate tough case, and I really like it a lot. Doesn't add more bulk than a silicone case, but feels much more protective. and the plastic outer shell hugs the silicone in place. And I like the color options.

I own the casemate gelli an its a great case especially if ur wantin sumthin see-thru but you if you want a case that doesnt add bulk an feels great in the hand you may wanna che k out the seidio innocase 2. As for a screen protector i use the anti-glare from clarivue so i would recommend that one

I can't decide..
    I'm between case mate tough case
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953ZTRdcTLE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Tough Case for Google Nexus One[/ame]
    and case mate geli case
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clE4XxWH2s8&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Gelli Case for Google Nexus One[/ame]
    heeeeelp :P
    does the geli case offers enough protection?

I really like the look of geli case. I bought a generic one looks like the casemate geli case from ebay. Hope that is good enough.

What I dont understand is that woman in the first add is saying how great silicon cases are then on the second add calls the silicon case mundane

Typical.......:rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    What I dont understand is that woman in the first add is saying how great silicon cases are then on the second add calls the silicon case mundane

Women can never be satisfied...

I took the wife to Coach, $478.00 and 3 purses later (one white colourful purse for the summer, one black purse for the winter and nights out and one minature purse for vacation)...after leaving Coach what do you think the first store she goes into is...Michael Kors, to look at purses, of course.

Buy it, touch it, use it,
    charge it,
    app it, mod it, root it, format it...technologic

I ordered Case-mate gelli case finally.. i wish i don't regret it

Quote Originally Posted by Daft Droid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post

Women can never be satisfied...

I took the wife to Coach, $478.00 and 3 purses later (one white colourful purse for the summer, one black purse for the winter and nights out and one minature purse for vacation)...after leaving Coach what do you think the first store she goes into is...Michael Kors, to look at purses, of course.
    typical women give them a little and they will take the whole damn store with them

im using the best combo :P

the clear armor and the tough case from case-mate

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links