Just ordered the case mate tough case, and

This is a discussion on Just ordered the case mate tough case, and within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I love it! It's my favorite case I've ever had for any phone, and I've had quite a few cases, I got the grey and ...

Thread: Just ordered the case mate tough case, and

Just ordered the case mate tough case, and

I love it! It's my favorite case I've ever had for any phone, and I've had quite a few cases,

I got the grey and blue. Very nice.

It comes with a screen protector too, and it's cut exactly to size, BUT I took 4 tries getting it on and there's a ton of dust. I probably don't need a screen protector with this case, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Nexus One Cases, Nexus One Tough Cases, Google Phone Cases by Case-mate

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

kind of bulky looking

this is the case I use to, man. I really like it. It's bigger than other cases, but I actually like the extra grip and size. I have this case paired with a full body shield and it's well worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by FredyG View Post
    kind of bulky looking
    I like it. It's not much more bulky than a silicone case to me. Anyway, I like the protection, and it doesn't feel like it's about to slide out of my hand like it does without a case. And I can now type landscape without feeling like it will fall.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links