invisible shield?

This is a discussion on invisible shield? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; i did a quick skim over the first few pages, cant find any info about the zagg invisible shield, im sure some of you would ...

Thread: invisible shield?

invisible shield?

i did a quick skim over the first few pages, cant find any info about the zagg invisible shield, im sure some of you would have tried it, aside from the PITA installation , how do you find them?

Im really not liking the various rubber and hard cases ive tried. they get dusty crap caught in them and they look generally unattractive IMO.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

They are the greatest screen protectors IMO, and I use them on all my phones. Go to ZAGG.com also they are available in retail stores.

I was looking at getting the all over ones, the ones that cover the whole phone.

Being in australia i couldnt find one for less than 40 dollars delivered so i ended up ordering a skinomi full body skin. From what i have read theyre made of the same stuff.

I will come back with my results once it arrives.

in case anyone is interested. i got my skinomi skin yesterday, i waited til like midnight to apply it so i wouldnt have the kids or hub asking things of me in the middle of the procedure and its a good thing too... it took me about 2 hours to do it all!

Some of the side pieces were fiddly as hell and luckily i had some good shows on the keep me entertained as i held down various bits and pieces as they dried.

I must say that im really happy with it, i made sure to get rid of every microscopic fleck of dust i could see and it has given a really smooth, glossy finish. I never realized that the phone was actually kind of sparkly, once this glossy skin was over it, it brought out the sparkles. i cant stop looking at it now! It also feels very nice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links