I need Amoled Screen for N1

This is a discussion on I need Amoled Screen for N1 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Somebody knows where i can find an amoled sreen for replacement?? Thank u!!!...

Thread: I need Amoled Screen for N1

I need Amoled Screen for N1

Somebody knows where i can find an amoled sreen for replacement??

Thank u!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

A screen 'by the piece' will be quite expensive...suggest you contact a repair shop and inquire if they are willing to sell the screen alone:
    iphone repair,fix damaged iphones| fix iphones and blackberries | fix and repair blackberry | brokemyiPhone

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    A screen 'by the piece' will be quite expensive...suggest you contact a repair shop and inquire if they are willing to sell the screen alone:
    iphone repair,fix damaged iphones| fix iphones and blackberries | fix and repair blackberry | brokemyiPhone
    Thank u!! but i'm out of the US and i can't pay for the ship to California.. that way is more expensive for me..

I don't think that it's just something that you can walk into the corner store and buy. It's a little bit specialized. You'll need to get it directly from the manufacturer.

I understand... =[

Thank u!!

Quote Originally Posted by namp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Thank u!! but i'm out of the US and i can't pay for the ship to California.. that way is more expensive for me..
    I can't imagine it costing more than a few dollars to ship it even internationally...it just need to be packed well. Call them up and ask.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links