Seidio Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery vs Mugen Power 3200mAh Battery?

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery vs Mugen Power 3200mAh Battery? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; This site has both and pictures. Nexus One Batteries Official Seidio store link... Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories Can't find an/decide ...

Thread: Seidio Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery vs Mugen Power 3200mAh Battery?

Seidio Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery vs Mugen Power 3200mAh Battery?

This site has both and pictures.
    Nexus One Batteries

Official Seidio store link...
    Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

Can't find an/decide which is an official Mugen site store.

Other topic that speaks highly of Seidio battery.
    Seidio 3200 mah super Extended Battery for Nexus One

I believe these are the only 2 extended batteries available for the Nexus One, or are there other options?

I was leaning toward the Seidio, but I just read some reviews that Seidio's back cover covers some of the holes on the Nexus One that it shouldn't, such as the noise canceling hole and possibly the speaker, and that the cover itself is loose.

Does anyone here have the Mugen version or know if they are a reputable brand?

Thanks for the help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

As for your question about the back of the Seidio battery case, all the needed holes are there for the noise canceling mic, speaker, lens and flash. As for the loose door, that only happens if you drop the phone and break some of the tabs off, otherwise it's a tight fit. I have had the Seidio battery since March and have had tremendous success with it. I'm tempted to get the Mugen brand battery and have it for a side by side comparison. I'm a pretty power hungry user and put the 3200mAh battery through hell every day with 18+ hours of heavy heavy use. The biggest advantage of this battery/back combo is that it's so much easier to hold the phone. I was constantly catching the phone before as there wasn't much to hold onto. Hope this helps.:nexusx:

bump, Seidio's price is lower than Mugen..
    Would love to hear more feedback from more users...Anyone has those Extended batteries?!

Still going strong on the 3200mAh battery. Only thing I've had to do was get a replacement back as a few tabs broke after a phone drop. Been on Cyanogen 6.1 nightlies for a while and I consistently get a full 18+ hours of heavy heavy use, and with standby ranging up to almost 4 days. If you need the power and don't mind the extra thickness, this is a great battery!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links