Screen Protector problem

This is a discussion on Screen Protector problem within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys I received my N1 today and tried to put on a BSE screen protector. However.... It looks like this. Are those air bubbles ...

Thread: Screen Protector problem

Unhappy Screen Protector problem

Hey guys I received my N1 today and tried to put on a BSE screen protector.
    However....

It looks like this. Are those air bubbles that are supposed to go away or did I do something wrong? I followed instructions by spraying some water/soap mixture on adhesive side and then flattening it out with the squeegee. The adhesive side never touched the table or anything. It only touched my fingers which I also sprayed with the solution. :x

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Those look like fingerprints to me...did you wash your hands thoroughly before you applied the skin?

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Those look like fingerprints to me...did you wash your hands thoroughly before you applied the skin?
    Yes I did with soap and everything. Hmm I guess I will try to take it off and reapply.

Thanks!

I took my screen protector off the very next day. It made the screen so much harder to use and see in certain lighting situations. Buy a micro fiber cloth and keep that with you and buy a good case or cover instead imo.:nexusx:

I applied the Skinomi which is similar to my Nexus One. It really did take days for the bubbles to disappear. I had one bubble on the case back that was there for weeks, then one day I noticed it was gone.

The dust motes continued to bother me on the screen, so, after about 3 weeks, I removed the Skinomi from the screen and put a Boxwave Crystal on it. It worked fine until I got rid of that phone.

Now I have yet another Boxwave on another Nexus One. I like it. I have a problem with my silicon case pushing on the screen protector. This was made better by filing some of the edge of the silicon case away. Haven't really had a problem in the last week or so since the mod to the case.

If I ever had a chance to get someone good to put on the Body Armor to the body of the phone, I just might do it. But I will never try Skinomi again by myself. It just never really fit correctly.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links