Anyone know of a case for nexus fitted with Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery

This is a discussion on Anyone know of a case for nexus fitted with Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone know of a case for nexus fitted with Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery I really want one of the 3200 battery's but want a ...

Thread: Anyone know of a case for nexus fitted with Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery

Anyone know of a case for nexus fitted with Seidio Innocell Extended Life Battery

I really want one of the 3200 battery's but want a case as well

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by albon View Post

Case comes with battery!!

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories
    :nexusx: If you don't stand for something... You will fall for anything.:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by albon View Post

Case comes with battery!!

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

LOL no I meant like the silicone case I have on my N1 now.

I'm wondering the same exact thing, looking to get an extended battery but I haven't found a dedicated wrap around body case for it, only holster cases where you have to physically pull the bare phone out of the case, but what if you drop it in the process?? So much for the case doing its job lol.

I, too, am looking for a case that fits around the phone body like a glove like a standard rubber case.

Sure, they can come out with the next model phone quickly, but can't follow through with a compatible case lol, something I don't understand

The only reason why I haven’t purchased the extended battery was because of the lack of cases available. I called Sedio a few times asking if they had any intentions of making a case that will fit over the phone with their extended battery, last time I spoke with them they told me NO and there is no plan to do so in the future...

Don't think anybody will ever come out with a case specially for N1 fitted with the Ext Life Batt. Simply because the market for this is just so small that is not commercially viable for case manufacturers to come up with one. My only advice to you is to use a pouch & is better than nothing. I know the batt capacity sucks in the N1 & I have to recharge it every night without fail. If I were to surf the web using wifi. It would not even last a day. Cheers mate!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links