lookin for a case thats similar to oem one

This is a discussion on lookin for a case thats similar to oem one within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; so i just got my nexus one yesterday, i have the CM gelli case comming probably next week now im looking for a case thats ...

Thread: lookin for a case thats similar to oem one

lookin for a case thats similar to oem one

so i just got my nexus one yesterday, i have the CM gelli case comming probably next week

now im looking for a case thats similar to the oem neoprene case but a little bit bigger so i can fit the nexus one with the gelli case on
    i have to leave the phone in my backpack sometimes and i dont want the screen to be "exposed" to pens or what ever junk i have in the backpack

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I got the 'small hoodie camera case' from BUILT, has neoprene tight fit with hard shell and spacious corners for bump/drop protection:
    Hoodie Camera Case | BUILT

Works a treat, and I've dropped numerous times(concrete), no damage whatsoever. 'Scoop' if you don't like the hoodie, but it has also saved me caught in the rain, too.

looks cushy, how tight is the fit with the phone+a case? the gelli case shouldnt add much bulk
    i dont use my oem case cause i use the "no lock" app and everytime i slide the nexus in it changes the ring volume

edit:
    nevermind, i ordered this case... i just needed somethin cheap that i can slip my phone in when i have it in my backpack

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Soft-Case-Co...item2305ea5617

I have the gelli case on my nexus one and it still fits into the oem case. Yeah it is a little snug but after a while I find it pretty easy to slide the phone in and out (probably cause the case stretches a little bit)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links