I've seen a ton of charger questons..

This is a discussion on I've seen a ton of charger questons.. within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by kevindaledavis Originally Posted by eric0668 OR this one Nexus One Rapid Car Charger - Original (OEM) SPN5400A This one is certainly not ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've seen a ton of charger questons..

Quote Originally Posted by kevindaledavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    This one is certainly not THE Original Nexus One Rapid Car Charger since Google / HTC don't ship a car charger with the Nexus One. I would be very suspicious of any company making this type of false claim.
    :nexusx:
    Thanks Kevin, I think I put above that it was a link from someone, in fact as I did research today and saw tons on the net, I see that that is prolly, as least described in tons of areas a motorola one (at least made for motorola)

thanks again Kevin

Just go to Monoprice.com and get a car charger to usb converter (5V DC @ 1A, $1.16) and buy a micro usb cable (also $1.16). Shipping will also be pretty cheap. This works great for me. The usb converter can be used for other devices (ie charging your iPod via the Apple sync cable) is great too and cuts down on the amount of stuff you have to carry with you.

For only $1.00 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Car Charger (Cigarette Lighter) to USB Female Converter - Black | Car Charger Accessories

For only $0.97 each when QTY 50+ purchased - USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/24AWG Cable w/ Ferrite Core - (Gold Plated) - 3ft | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links