Jawbone ICON/Plantroinics 975/Blueant T1

This is a discussion on Jawbone ICON/Plantroinics 975/Blueant T1 within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Folks Was wondering what you would prefer and why.. here is what I feel abt them 1) Blueant T1 - voice dialing ( with Froyo ...

Thread: Jawbone ICON/Plantroinics 975/Blueant T1

Jawbone ICON/Plantroinics 975/Blueant T1

Folks

Was wondering what you would prefer and why.. here is what I feel abt them

1) Blueant T1 - voice dialing ( with Froyo ) , rugged and can withstand air speeds of 22mph and a rugged construction and TTS caller name announce (which can be done by "voice caller ID app ), A2DP ..etc

2) Plantronics 975 - great design , great reviews, a carrying/charger case,noise cancellation.. but not sure if it has voice dialing and also no TTS caller announce.

3) Jawbone ICon - the usual Jawbone advantages and myTalk apps.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Plantronics everytime for me.

I am currently using a Voyager Pro and previously a 925 which I think is similar in design to the 975. Call quality is of paramount importance to me and the latest Plantronics seem to have set a new standard if the numerous reviews are anything to go by.

Pretty sure that the Plantronics will support bluetooth voice dialling - mine does on Nokia phones.

Also you can use the Plantronics charger fits the Nexus One - use mine in the car.............

yeah i have the plantronics 975. it's pretty good has audioiq 2 like the voyager but heaps smaller. i've had problems with the voice dialling but it could be my australian accent

I came upon the Plantronics Voyager 510 thats on Amazon for $40. Will it work with the N1? I don't really use bluetooth so I'm quite the noob. Thanks.

I have the 975

I like the device you feel very little in the ear and sometimes I dont even know it is there. I do like the case to recharge that is an added bonus and you can also charge it with the car charger for the N1. The sound quality is very good when window is rolled down. It does cancel but I would not be using it with the top down.

Quote Originally Posted by dharani1234 View Post
    Folks

Was wondering what you would prefer and why.. here is what I feel abt them

1) Blueant T1 - voice dialing ( with Froyo ) , rugged and can withstand air speeds of 22mph and a rugged construction and TTS caller name announce (which can be done by "voice caller ID app ), A2DP ..etc

2) Plantronics 975 - great design , great reviews, a carrying/charger case,noise cancellation.. but not sure if it has voice dialing and also no TTS caller announce.

3) Jawbone ICon - the usual Jawbone advantages and myTalk apps.
    whatever you do stay away from the discovery 975. i just bought one for my n1 and i will be promptly returning it. the recharging case and design are awesome. but the sound quality is decent at times and then for whatever reason at other times (which is most of the time) i'm asking my wife to repeat what she said. she says she can always here me fine, but i have a very hard time deciphering her. i really, really wanted to like/keep this headset, but it's pretty much rendered useless due to the awful, and i do mean awful sound quality. i also, had spotty results with it paired to my ps3, so no it's not just my phone or poor cell signal. also, i'm not a plantronics hater as i have an older basic PT headset that works flawlessly, but is just outdated, hence why i wanted a new one. lastly the headset doesn't do A2DP, so no navigation, etc with be sent through the ear-piece.

im looking at the icon or the t1 right now, haven't made up my mind.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links