Best anti finger print screen protector?

This is a discussion on Best anti finger print screen protector? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; ill just probably go for the clear one then... really want to retain the clarity. or id just suck it up in terms of fingerprints ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best anti finger print screen protector?

ill just probably go for the clear one then... really want to retain the clarity. or id just suck it up in terms of fingerprints lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Euforeik View Post

this is exactly what i'm looking for. Is this only available online? I can't seem to find a link for a local retailer.

I use the clarivue anti-glare as well an i love them. The only place i know to getem if from clarivue themselves

Best anti finger print screen protector?

I use mynewalley items - Get great deals on htc nexus one, Cell Phone PDA Accessories items on eBay.com! for my cell phone. I think it good. How come you don't try?
    It has reduced the finger print/smudging by 95%. It has been on my phone for 3 months now and it still looks brand new.

i have found a great list anti finger print and screen protector on this blog and linked through where you can buy this accessories. Best Anti-Fingerprint Screen Protectors for touch screen iphone4 iphone3gs ipod itouch more | Best Web Buzz

From reading reviews on this thread, I personally decided to order the Clarivue Anti-Glare screen protector. I could care less if it makes the screen a little "grainy". I'm sure I won't really notice, or I will get used to it after using it a while. That's just me personally. I'm not trying to be that picky when it comes to screen clarity as long as the change isn't that extreme. I'd rather have a screen that I'm not wiping off every time I use it. I had the Ghost Armor full body protection put on at my local mall......after about 6 months I ripped the crap off. Not worth it in my opinion.

1. One problem with those total body clear protectors is they don't have the silver anti microbial sprayed on them as far as I know. If you look very closely your phone, laptop, and many other devices have this to help prevent microbes. Not sure how effective they are but I assume there must be a reason why so many companies spray it on. Something to consider, not sure if it is enough reason to not go with total body cover. After all they might make the phone less slippery, which is one major problem with nexus one.

2. I had the anti-glare and although it does reduce glare and finger prints I changed to a clear protector because I didn't like how the clarity of the image was reduced. Still hoping to find an anti-fingerprint that is not anti-glare.

I've had issues trying to apply screen protectors without ANY particles, dust, bubbles, etc. Of course, bubbles due to air can be pressed out to the edges. The worst ones are due to one or two dust particles I didn't see. I have tried:

Wearing sterile, powder-free gloves and working on a sterile field.
    Applying the protector in a humid, turbulence-free room (to prevent dust in the air).
    Spraying lens-cleaning fluid on the screen and wiping with a dust-free microfiber cloth.
    Wearing a bright headlamp and using a magnifying glass to inspect for elusive particles.
    After the protector is applied, using tweezers to try to remove any particles I missed.

Right now my screen protector is on and it's perfect. But I expect I might have to apply a new one at some point.
    Anyone else have any tips for perfect screen protector application?

Thanks
    hotels in lisbon

Since my Zaggskin has a "pimple" right smack in the middle of the screen, I'd like to know the answer too! Unless, of course, it's letting someone else install it :D

Best way from what I know is to have a sterile (meaning no dust) area to never touch the under side of the screen protector (I think that one is pretty obvious) to spray the screen with a vaporizer and then to amply it by first lining it up and getting a small flat piece of plastic and to apply it by pushing on it little by little then backing up and letting it raise a little then continuing till you get to the end. That's how I did mine minus the water vaporizer (don't like the idea of the water plus didn't really bother at the time) and mine was nearly perfect. Anyone care to add anything?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links