Best anti finger print screen protector?

This is a discussion on Best anti finger print screen protector? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I use to have an iPhone and had a screen protector that decreased the finger prints on my screen by like 95%! Is there anything ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best anti finger print screen protector?

Exclamation Best anti finger print screen protector?

I use to have an iPhone and had a screen protector that decreased the finger prints on my screen by like 95%!

Is there anything out there that anyone is using that reduces this? its annoying to have to wipe my screen every 5 minutes. I bought a screen protector from Amazon, but it just protects the screen and there's still finger prints all over.

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

what brand of screen protector did you use for your iphone? They may have a Nexus version

It was Milante, and no they dont have any ... there has got be to be something out there for this gorgeous phone that wil elimanate finger prints! i mean come one am I the only one not wanting to see finger prints on my screen? LOL

I use Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor. I had it installed while I waited in a mall in Wichita KS.

It has reduced the finger print/smudging by 92.3%. It has been on my phone for 5 months now and it still looks brand new. NO SCRATCHES! VERY LITTLE FINGER PRINTING!!!!

LOVE IT

Jeff

I use HTC Google Nexus One Screen Protector from Clarivue the anti-glare version. No fingerprints at all. Comes with 2 per package. Lifetime warranty. No water needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Euforeik View Post
    I use HTC Google Nexus One Screen Protector from Clarivue the anti-glare version. No fingerprints at all. Comes with 2 per package. Lifetime warranty. No water needed.
    +1

You loose a little of the brilliant image saturation and clarity of the stock Nexus One screen, but it's worth it for the smooth finger scrolling, lack of fingerprints and security (both protection and not showing off your unlock swipe code to anyone who finds your phone).
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

Wow Thanks for all your feedback everyone, now i have to decide between those 2, they both seem sto be what i want, i knew you guys were using something better than what i order for $3 on Amazon! LOL

how are they? whats the trade off?

i got a capdase screen protector and it did help with the fingerprints... though the screen wasnt as vivid anymore. so i decided to take it off after a couple of days.

curious about the clarivues.

Quote Originally Posted by antikryst View Post
    how are they? whats the trade off?

i got a capdase screen protector and it did help with the fingerprints... though the screen wasnt as vivid anymore. so i decided to take it off after a couple of days.

curious about the clarivues.
    I really like these screen protectors. Best I have used! You loose the clarity though... Every anti-glare screen protector will reduce the quality of the screen no matter what. They fit perfectly! It also comes with 2 per package. Lifetime warranty. Ill post pictures They do not reduce the clarity by too much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links