Desire Battery Will Fit the Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Desire Battery Will Fit the Nexus One? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; im from manila where no one is selling the nexus one officially. got mine from the US.... ... though HTC desire is available here via ...

Thread: Desire Battery Will Fit the Nexus One?

Desire Battery Will Fit the Nexus One?

im from manila where no one is selling the nexus one officially. got mine from the US....

... though HTC desire is available here via HTC philippines. im contemplating on getting another battery.

is the desire's battery the same as the nexus one? asking since i can get a desire battery but would have to resort to international shipping if i were to get the real nexus one battery or any of the nexus one battery replacements such as seido.

thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This question begs an answer!

Wooot nexus one in the Philippines!!! HAHA im going there next year and was wondering which network you use Globe or Smart? Does 3g work on both carriers? Also which version did you get? T-mobile or ATT? the answer to your question found link this on the internet HTC Desire Battery Also Fit Google Nexus One, Model: BB99100 BA S410 - Quality Mobile Phone and Digital Camera Batteries At Best Price in UK

Quote Originally Posted by Akong702 View Post
    Wooot nexus one in the Philippines!!! HAHA im going there next year and was wondering which network you use Globe or Smart? Does 3g work on both carriers? Also which version did you get? T-mobile or ATT? the answer to your question found link this on the internet HTC Desire Battery Also Fit Google Nexus One, Model: BB99100 BA S410 - Quality Mobile Phone and Digital Camera Batteries At Best Price in UK

Don't forget the "happy ending" while over there. :rofl3:

Has anyone tried the desire battery in the N1 yet? Plus whats the diffrence in battery "power" between the N1 and desire?

Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links