Spare Battery Charger Question

This is a discussion on Spare Battery Charger Question within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought that ebay spare battery charger and an extra battery and I love it. I NEVER plug my phone in any more, I just ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spare Battery Charger Question

I bought that ebay spare battery charger and an extra battery and I love it. I NEVER plug my phone in any more, I just swap batteries throughout the day.

Since it has a usb charger as well, my girlfriend's HTC Aria can be charged from the same charger while my battery chargers, so we get two phones charged up from one device.

One word of warning: I bought the cheap $8 dollar battery from Hong Kong and it would drain in half the time. I ended up sending it back for a refund and bought a $25 spare battery direct from google. Now all is well.

Word of warning....................

If you read many of the descriptions for the battery chargers on eBay they state that they can be run from either the mains or USB. They cannot be run from USB as the USB is an out, not an in. Correct you can charge something else from it when it is plugged into the mains but you cannot use this from a PC as most of them state. Bought one and found this out, told the supplier and he refunded the monies for the charger. I asked him to amend the description but after 2 weeks it still shows incorrect information so left negative feedback to warn others if they were buying this to use it from USB.

Hope this helps some of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links