Case-mate tough case interfering with the buttons?

This is a discussion on Case-mate tough case interfering with the buttons? within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, I just got my case mate tough case and I had a bit of a hard time putting it on because it would ...

Thread: Case-mate tough case interfering with the buttons?

Case-mate tough case interfering with the buttons?

Hey guys, I just got my case mate tough case and I had a bit of a hard time putting it on because it would hold down my sound buttons. Eventually after trying for a while I was able to put it on. Anybody else had problem with that? I'm wondering if the case could damage the buttons over time.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Iwas going to get this too... is this problem common or isolated case(no punch intended). I currently have the gelli one and it provided pretty good protection but wanted a tougher one for different situations.

After working with it for a while I was able to get it to fit very nicely on my phone. Don't get me wrong the case is excellent - it really makes you feel like the phone is safe in it. I've Googled around and nobody seems to have had any problems with it, and I don't think I'll be having any more problems with it now that I figured out how to fit it nicely. I am much more of "naked" phone guy, only reason I got the case was because here in Canada gets really ducking cold and that makes you grab everything in a hurry - my old blackberry has seen a good deal of ice from really close. Bottom line: it is a nice case, your phone will feel really protected, but don't spend 30 dollars in anoter case unless you're really clumsy or live in the freezing cold or gets drunk often. Cases can only protect you phone so much: in big and violent drops it pretty much will make no difference where your have a case or not, or a screen protector or not.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links