Seidio Extended Battery BUT from MobileCityOnline

This is a discussion on Seidio Extended Battery BUT from MobileCityOnline within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; I got an extended battery and put it in last night. Now, my speaker is not working at all. I cannot hear the caller, but ...

Thread: Seidio Extended Battery BUT from MobileCityOnline

Seidio Extended Battery BUT from MobileCityOnline

I got an extended battery and put it in last night. Now, my speaker is not working at all. I cannot hear the caller, but I can thru speakerphone

We did all kinds of troubleshooting.

Short of returning the phone , has anyone heard this could be the Seidio BAttery OR their battery from someone else

I am out now, calling Google on another phone, but when I get home, I will try the original, and I hope so so much it works.

Please hope for the best for me...or send any possible solutions
    we even reset the phone etc...

thanks
    Eric

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The Seidio battery should have no effect on the speakers at all. It works very well for me, in fact.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally bump the volume button all the way down?

Hey W, just sent PM, but I will answer here too as I knom my limited experience in Forums they prefer you to post at least in the forum first

So , yes, with that question about hitting the volume, I laughed when the guy from Google asked me that, but I suppose we have to troubleshoot from all angles.

Nope..that was fine. As was mute --I KNOW that wouldn't be a speaker problem on my end, but when I had this happen on another phone I had, I had to check this, because the other party could barely hear me as well. A complete factory reinstall fixed he problem with another phone.

will keep you and others watching the thread posted. Thanks to all

Eric

I also got the new Seido Innocell 2600mAh Extended Life Battery a few days back and its working pretty good.I haven't got any effects on the speakers or any thing.I doubt the speakers of your phone may be damaged.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links