InvisibleSHIELD screen protector advice

This is a discussion on InvisibleSHIELD screen protector advice within the Nexus One Accessories forums, part of the Nexus One category; Does anyone have any experience with ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD screen protector? I found it at Best Buy for $20.99 through Dealrocker.com discount deal. I am ...

Thread: InvisibleSHIELD screen protector advice

InvisibleSHIELD screen protector advice

Does anyone have any experience with ZAGG - InvisibleSHIELD screen protector? I found it at Best Buy for $20.99 through Dealrocker.com discount deal. I am looking at buying it for my Nexus One, but can't make up my mind because I have never used any phone screen protector ever before. Is it worth to spend so much money on screen protector? If you have any better recommendation under $10, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Bought the complete ZAGG shield for my phone and took the whole thing off after 2 days. Ordered a Martin Fields screen protector as I have one of these on my Milestone and it works extremely well.

Didnet like the XAGG one as it felt very thick and was sticky when trying to slide your finger across it.

Hope this helps.

I really do not like the Zagg Shield.

I used the Zagg shield for a while and all I can say is it is way overpriced! It is annoying to put on and you cannot use your phone for 24 hours after you have installed it. It also soaks up dyes from anything. Jeans, Holsters, etc. I would go with this HTC Google Nexus One Screen Protector from Clarivue It is 10.99 but comes with two. You can choose between the anti-glare or the crystal one. These are really nice. No water needed. Fits perfectly. Can't tell its on there. Its 10.99 with free shipping. So its only .99 cents from you budget. Ships quickly. I recommend this one. Best screen protector I have ever used.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkins_Family View Post
    Bought the complete ZAGG shield for my phone and took the whole thing off after 2 days. Ordered a Martin Fields screen protector as I have one of these on my Milestone and it works extremely well.

Didnet like the XAGG one as it felt very thick and was sticky when trying to slide your finger across it.

Hope this helps.
    I think Zagg is the best as durability and longevity of the protector itself, but I agree that the texture of the film leaves a little to be desired.
    Jason
    Nexus One

I have a ZAGG on my iPad. It is expensive and the texture is really sticky. It also gets dirty really easily and a lot of fingerprints. For the Nexus, I got anti-glare ones from ebay.

LINK

I absolutely love them. It took me 2 protectors to get it completely right but it was so cheap that I didn't care. It makes the screen much better to touch. it slides better than no protector. Very few fingerprints and can easily be wiped off. It does take away a little from the AMOLED though.

Djs
    I had the full phone cover from zagg as well, but also took it off, as said was too sticky when using, and gave the phone a strange orange peel look to it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links